Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

12 July 2007

To be or not to be God Part II



After getting a Second Hand Camera Mobile I stopped to take some pictures of the Cycle shop that I have mentioned in the earlier blog titled "To be or not to be God".

Please click the link below to read the entire article. And why MGR turned down the offer.

http://mgrroop.blogspot.com/2006/12/to-be-or-not-to-be-god.html



I took some pictures of the shop with the Nokia 6670 mobile. MGR posing as Jesus Christ and a lamp lighted to honour him as their God. Near MGR is the Owner of the shop and on the another side Anna Durai (The founder of D.M.K. Party) The shop is founded by Late Kali and now the shop is looked after by his son… his name you wont believe Karunanidhi.



As I am late to Office I planned to meet the Owner and have some conversations and want to know about his likings on MGR, which I want to post it in my blog as soon as possible.

No comments:

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts