Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

10 July 2009

MGR movie child artist

This article is reproduced from "Dinamani" issue dated 14.06.2009.




Child Artist of MGR and Sivaji Ganesan movies Vichu who acted in "Enga Mama", "Nan En Piranthan" and "Neethiku Thalai Vanangu". He says about MGR's characterstics in shooting.

MGR will be calm in the set and asks me to perform well in my scenes.

During the shooting of "Neethiku Thalai Vanangu" that day I got my 10th result and was giving sweets to everyone in the set. MGR asked me what this is for and I told that I have passed in 10th Exam. Shortly MGR ordered sweets to everyone with his own money and he treated my success in grand manner. He always give respect to educated people. The function was unforgettable day in my life.

Vichu acted in Pithamagan and E, the latest is Singam Puli.

No comments:

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts