Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

06 April 2007

Another Remix Song of MGR

As I got some spare time, I did a remix with my favourite film "Ulagam Sutrum Valiban" with Michael Jackson song, though the Video clip was 28 seconds and some title effects and sound effects it came to 3 MB file size, as I am having dial up it will take 45 minutes to upload the video, so I minimized the frame size and the usual WMV format to dial up, this came to 900 KB which was easier to upload. Sorry for the poor quality of the movie clip. Enjoy and comment. (Your comments make me to work hard)

I went through Google analytics and found that most of my Blog viewers i.e. 96 % are using broad band so they won't find any difficulty in downloading and watching the movie clip.

No comments:

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts