Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

10 April 2007

Yet another Remix a long one!

I have an ambition to produce a movie starring MGR with help of Computers. Way back in 1999 the Hindu gave an article of Pentafour a software company planned to develop a Computer Generated MGR and Raj Kapoor. They went into an extent of MGR's teeth nature. But so far there is no news about the movie.

With a PC config of 2.6 GHz it is not possible for me to create a high end film, but I can satisfy myself with remixing the song. If you watched this blog regularly there are some remixes. This one remix I used a little bit of editing knowledge to sync the lip movement of the children in the song with Michael Jackson's "They don’t really care about us".

It took me 3 hours to edit this 48 seconds video clip which I cannot go beyond this level due to space constraints and upload problem. And as usual please forgive me for the film clip quality.

No comments:

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts