Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

16 July 2007

Rajni as MGR

This was shot in a Mobile cam uploaded by sarav20 in www.youtube.com.



This is a clip from the film Sivaji acted by Superstar Rajnikanth, hear the fans joy when they see their Hero Rajnikanth in the costume used by MGR in Rickshawkaran. Rajni fans turns ecstatic on seeing Rajni as MGR. What this means?

They are seeing MGR in him because they are once fan of MGR.

Thanks for Sarav for his consent on adding this clip in my Blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.

I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not
already ;) Cheers!

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts