Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

21 July 2008

Re-Release Ithayakani - Natraj Theatre

Prelude to future post:




MGR Fan Mr.K.P.Ramesh visited Chennai and we had planned to meet him in MGR Square. The time fixed was 10 a.m. I reached Marina by 9.30 a.m. from distance I found someone cleaning and garlanding the MGR Statue and continued to the tomb. When I reached the Statue I found it was Sathya. Once a week he regularly visits MGR resting place and washes the tomb. This time I was witnessing. After thorough cleaning he placed a garland and prayed. I found that the whole 10 minutes he did not took his hands from the Tomb. His hands was caressing the stone. Before leaving the tomb he prostrated.

I thought what MGR has done to him or his family. None, but one thing is that he cultivated good human qualities that MGR propagated in his movies. How caring he is to MGR. When I see this I realized one thing – “Petral Than Pillaiya” movie name which turned true to its core.




Sathya Movies “Ithayakani” was released on 18th in Natraj. Two type of posters came out with this movie and the print came from Salem. I was late when I reached Natraj theatre. The function was already halfway.




As usual Kalaiventhan MGR bakthargal and Ponmanachemmal MGR Bakthargal has placed placards.





Check enjoyment of MGR Fans.

This is the opening scene of the movie. I paused several times to change the position and cover the fans and as well as the song and dialogues by MGR.


No comments:

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts