Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

09 August 2008

Re-release Ayirathil Oruvan Pandian theatre III

MGR One liner to Jayalalitha.




This clip contains the one liner of MGR from the movie Ayirathil Oruvan. MGR is a different Leader. When Jayalalitha gives permission to him to enter all the places in the Island and ready to give him good place to dwell, then MGR say, if my friends are also allowed to do the same I too will enjoy. And continues what a Leader should be (typical MGR one liner) – they believe me as their Head and I consider them as my Body, what is the use when Head is separated from the Body the life.

Watch the fans applause when MGR utters the words.

No comments:

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts