Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

03 March 2009

MGR Kid

9th day of February 2009 time 9 pm I was giving finishing touches to the post Rare images of MGR for our blog. At that time some one named Kamal entered MGR Chat room and asked me to provide information, how MGR will begin his speech. I said it in one line but he asked me to give it in detail. The time was running out for me for the post that I promised to put it online.

With dinner calling I started to search for and got MGR’s speech CD paused the prelude of his speech and noted it down. After my dinner I sent the copy of MGR’s speech to him. He gave email reply. His full name Kamalakannan Narasimhan, his wife name Ponmozhi Kamalakannan, he was blessed with twins one Anbarasan.K (studying L.K.G.) and Mahalakshmi.K. His school Vishwa Bharathi Matric Hr.Sec. School, Velachery. Why he asked for MGR speech because his son is taking part in Fancy dress competition. He has chosen to wear the dress of MGR with fur cap and dark glasses and he has to give a small speech like MGR before the audience.

anbu_maha

I forgot the whole program, yesterday I received email from him with attachment. He has sent 5 photos of his son and daughter, the function and the school to publish in our Blog.

contestants

Most of the fancy dress competition children dress like National leaders - Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Lal Nehru. If girl Jhansi Rani etc. See for yourselves what they have dressed like. Mahakavi Bharathiyar, Subash Chandra Bose, Swami Vivekanda and new addition MGR.

MGR Kid without Cap

Anbarasan before MGR

Anbarasan in MGR dress

Anbarasan after MGR


Name: Anbarasan K
STD : L K G
School : Vishwa Bharathi Matric Hr. Sec. School, Velachery.

Teacher giving prize to anbarasan

His father told me on that day Anbarasan was suffering from cold and he was not able to deliver MGR speech properly. But he got the participation prize.

I thank Kamalakannan who allowed me to publish the photos in this blog.

No comments:

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts