Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

03 July 2017

MGR In Malaysia 1970 - II

Sri MGR Year 100, 3rd July, Monday

Our beloved Leader Puratchi Thalaivar MGR visited Malaysia in 1970 after shooting some scenes in Expo 70 Japan. I have been very fortunate to have access to some of the rare images of MGR visiting Malaysia during the shooting of Ulagam Sutrum Valiban. I like to say that one of my friend Sree Sitharan have shared his treasure with us in 2013 and which was uploaded as 100th post in srimgr.com blog in the year 2013. 

Recently my another friend from Malaysia Govindaraj Arumugam had sent me two images relating to MGR visit in 1970. Images from the Malaysian magazine is given below. 



For the detailed post please click the link below.

MGR In Malaysia - I

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts